Thursday, September 07, 2006

San Marino

Yes Kent, I actually went to San Marino. Just for you. A friend of mine went and had these incredible pictures. It's a city state that's withstood all the changes in Italy over the years because of it's strategic postition.

We went up to the old city which is high on a mountain and you can see in every direction for miles and miles. It's very medieval and castle like. With all the flags up you actually feel like you might be back in time. There's also some incredible weaponry in a museum there. I'll have to post pics later when I can get them online. I would do it sooner, but this place wants to charge me €9 to put photos on CD. Screw that.

1 Comments:

Blogger kent said...

That is so cool.

I'm putting on the scuba suit now....

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home